Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Create an UpToDate Account
- Go to UpToDate to create a new account or log in. You must be on campus or logged in to the web version of UpToDate through the library website to create the initial account. You must create your account on a laptop or desktop computer -- a mobile device will not work!
- You will be prompted to enter your ACOM username and password
- If you entered the information correctly, you will be directed to the UpToDate page
- You can now register for an UpToDate account if you do not have an UTD account
- If you have an UpToDate account and need to log in: Click on Log Out in the upper corner
- You should now see Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine with the option to Log In
- NOTE: You will not be able to log in to UpToDate with your assigned ACOM username and password. If you do not remember your UpToDate username or password, you will need to select Forgot Username or Password on the UpToDate log in page.
Install the App
- Go the App Store, Microsoft Store, or Google Play.
- Search for "UpToDate."
- Install the app.
- Sign in with your UpToDate username and password.
Confirm Your Account
- You must confirm your UpToDate account every 90 days to continue using the mobile app.
- The app will prompt you to log in to your account when needed. You may also get an email from UpToDate alerting you that your mobile access will be terminated unless you log in to your account.
- Go to UpToDate from the library website and log in to your account.
Chat with a Librarian
Phone: (334) 699-2266 ext. 4242
Inside ACOM, just dial 4242.
Text: (334) 384-0868