Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is VisualDx?
VisualDx is a diagnostic clinical decision support system designed to enhance accuracy, aid therapeutic decisions, and improve patient safety. VisualDx includes medical images, patient handouts, and medication-diagnosis relationships.
- Database covers 3,200 diagnoses represented by 45,000 of the best medical images and 3,700 Sympticons to visually represent disease.
- Expanded content across general medicine as well as infectious disease, dermatology, STDs, travel medicine, and more.
- Available on the web and mobile devices, via the App Store and Google Play.
Create a VisualDx Account
- Use ACOM's VisualDx link.
- You will be prompted to enter your ACOM username and password
- If you entered the information correctly, you will be directed to the VisualDx page
- Scroll down and select Get the Mobile App
Chat with a Librarian
Phone: (334) 699-2266 ext. 4242
Inside ACOM, just dial 4242.
Text: (334) 384-0868