Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Creating an Account in Med-U
- Go to the Aquifer website, formerly MedU, at aquifer.org and click on the blue "Sign In" box at the top of the page:
- Under Need to Register, enter your ACOM email address and click Register
- Hit Okay and check your email
- You should have received this email. Within the email, hit the link that says "Click here"
- Complete your profile and Complete Registration
- Once you have completed registration you will get the following screen. Hit Join Group
- You now have access to Aquifer cases
Ask a Librarian
Phone: (334) 699-2266 ext. 4242
Inside ACOM, just dial 4242.
Text: (334) 384-0868