Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Medical Spanish Level 1
Complete all Canopy modules in Level 3:
- Level 2 Recap
- Lesson Quizzes
- Level 3 Final
You do not have to submit proof of completion. We can see that you have completed the Canopy modules via the admin console.
Read all three (3) articles from Week 3-4 in E-Reserves and complete the Week 3-4 assignment found on Teams.
This assignment has two parts:
Based on the articles you have read, evaluate the following resources that are available in Spanish:
Answer these questions:
- What do you like about these resources? What do you not like?
- What do you think they do well?
- What do you think they could improve?
- Did you know UTD and AccessMedicine had patient education resources?
- Do you think that after completing this elective you would be able to review and explain the resources to your patients?
- In terms of what we know about heath literacy for English speakers, do you think these resources are written for the average Spanish speaker?
Search the web for a health website or resource aimed at the Spanish-speaking population. Tell us why you chose that resource and evaluate it using the criteria above.
Chat with a Librarian
Phone: (334) 699-2266 ext. 4242
Inside ACOM, just dial 4242.
Text: (334) 384-0868