Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Remove your profile from Outlook:
2.Open Control Panel.
3.Open Mail by clicking the Mail icon.
4.Choose Show Profiles.
5.Select a profile.
After removing your Outlook profile, open Outlook. You will be prompted to create a new profile. Name it something like your new email address (<username>@acom.edu). Once you have created the new profile, you will be prompted to log in. User your new email address to log in.
Changing to .edu email address in Android
- Go into Settings.
- Select Accounts.
- Select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Select your ACOM email account.
- Tap the menu button in the top right of the screen.
- Select Remove Account.
- Go back to the Home screen and select your email app.
- In the settings menu of your email app, add a new corporate account using your new email address (<username>@acom.edu).
Changing to .edu email address in iOS
- From the Home screen, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Mail.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap your current ACOM email account.
- Tap Delete Account.
- Add your account back as an Exchange account using your new email address (<username>@acom.edu).
If your phone or tablet asks for an email server, type in “outlook.office365.com.”